- Choosing the right kind of flowers to plant in the land area. Select the flowers that do not take much space in the area.
- Climate should be considered.
- The type of flowers must be considered. There are many varieties of attractive flowers that can be chosen to beautify gardens.
- Proper arrangement of flowers should be considered in order to ensure provide space.
Flowers have always been one of the best choices to express love and affection. Its mere presence adds beauty to any occasion. Their enchanting smells fill up your hearts with happiness. Every flower is infused with meaning. Certain types of flowers are:
- Roses: Rose meanings vary according to the color. Each color has a distinct meaning : Red, the lovers rose is the symbol of love, passion and longing; white signifies peace, purity, innocence; yellow represents pure friendship and joy; pink symbolizes grace, elegance, appreciation; orange symbolizes excitement, desire; peach represents sincerity, gratitude and friendship.
- Orchids: Orchids represent love, strength, beauty and luxury. These flowers look amazing in marriages.
- Tulips: Different tulip colors carry different meanings : Yellow tulips symbolizing friendship, cheerfulness, white conveying forgiveness. A tulip bouquet represents grace and elegance.
- Carnations: Carnations express love and affection. White carnations represent pure love, innocence and good luck whereas red carnations indicate love, admiration and pink symbolize love, purity and innocence.
- Lily: Lilies symbolize purity and virtue. White lilies are also called as wedding flowers. Parts of lily have specific religious significance.